The stockbroking department is an integral part of Capital Bancorp Plc. The department was majorly set-up to trade (buy & sell) listed stocks on the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) and also trading in fixed-income securities Over-The-Counter (OTC). Our brokerage service is designed for local organizations and individuals as well as foreign private and institutional investors who wish to invest in the Nigerian capital market.
Specifically, our service covers:
• Securities trading - buying and selling of shares of quoted companies
• Securities Transfer – transfer of existing securities from other brokerage firms
• Certificate administration – certificate dematerialization and lodgment into CSCS accounts
• Primary market distribution – Provides access to public offers and right issues
• Interfacing between clients and Registrars on matters relating to their securities
At Capital Bancorp Plc (CBP), one of our core values is Customers focus; the needs and objectives of our clients are at the center of our service delivery. Our overall objective is to surpass our clients’ service expectation; we start by profiling our clients and analyzing their needs. This is to confirm what is important to them; their current financial status; attitude to risk; investment objectives and the time horizon within which to achieve these objectives.
Having determined our clients’ unique needs and investment objectives, we formulate our strategies to ensure we deliver customized services aimed at achieving our clients’ investment objectives within their respective time horizon.
Download Account Opening Forms